in.testseek.com  

Search:   

Home » Games » Playstation 4 » 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim

Working
Please wait...

Expert reviews    

Reviews of 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim

Testseek.com have collected 26 expert reviews of the 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim and the average rating is 82%. Scroll down and see all reviews for 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim.

(82%)
26 Reviews
Users
-
0 Reviews
82 0 100 26

Reviews

page 1 of 3
Order by:
Score

Published: 2020-09-15, review by: in.ign.com

• Vanillaware games have always looked great, but 13 Sentinels is the first time the studio has put a bulk of its focus on storytelling. And it pays off. This revival of classic sci-fi ideas hits all the right notes and goes deep without overstaying its wel...

Read the full review »    
Google translate to English »

Was this review helpful?   

(80%)

Published: 2020-09-16, Author: Malindy , review by: eurogamer.net

• Abstract:  Virtuosity.Enigmatic and unapologetic even in the face of its most absurd ideas, this is sometimes messy, sometimes boring, but always astounding.Here's an incomplete list of things you will encounter in 13 Sentinels: a talking cat. Time travel. Time...

Read the full review »    

Was this review helpful?   

Award

-

Published: 2020-08-20, Author: Jade , review by: trustedreviews.com

• A fascinating, daring narrative that constantly surprises, The stories of thirteen characters are intertwined brilliantly, A gorgeous, bold and original take on many sci-fi tropes, Real-time strategy combat is fast, deep and satisfying,
  • Some character arcs can feel underdeveloped at times, Can take a while to wrap your head around the story,
  • 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim is shaping up to be another winner for Vanillaware, and a stark departure from the genre stylings it has called home for decades. It also seeks to abandon many of the harmful anime stereotypes its past games have perpetuated, such...

Read the full review »    

Was this review helpful?   

Award

(90%)

Published: 2022-05-05, Author: Powah , review by: nookgaming.com

• 13 Sentinels Aegis Rim is a 35-hour love letter to Japanese Manga and late 80s to early 90s Science Fiction with outstanding writing but ultimately average combat sections. While I did enjoy the city defense aspect of the game, it stunk of missed opportu...

Read the full review »    

Was this review helpful?   

(90%)

Published: 2022-04-13, Author: Chris , review by: destructoid.com

• Abstract:  There's a 13 Sentinels Switch surprise that folks are starting to uncover as a result of the physical release: and it's worth a few seconds of your time.After people started to unbox their physical editions, a few actually took the cartridge out like 5way...

Read the full review »    

Was this review helpful?   

-

Published: 2021-11-28, Author: CJ , review by: destructoid.com

• Abstract:  I have been singing the praises of 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim since I first reviewed it last year. Developed by Vanillaware, the game tells a complicated and enthralling story of high school students from different timelines as they wage war against kaiju th...

Read the full review »    

Was this review helpful?   

-

Published: 2020-10-21, review by: gotgame.com

• Abstract:  I have to admit, I didn't know quite what to expect from Vanillaware's 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim. After having heard about it several years ago, it fell to the back of my mind, collecting dust while other AAA games released. Seeing it reemerge in 2020, a ye...

Read the full review »    

Was this review helpful?   

(95%)

Published: 2020-09-18, Author: Heidi , review by: gamespot.com

• Abstract:  Despite what the box and blurbs might tell you, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim isn't really a game about piloting giant robots. I mean, sure, you do fight off massive swarms of building-sized creatures hellbent on total destruction in an alternate-universe 1980s...

Read the full review »    

Was this review helpful?   

(90%)

Published: 2020-09-15, review by: ign.com

• Vanillaware games have always looked great, but 13 Sentinels is the first time the studio has put a bulk of its focus on storytelling. And it pays off. This revival of classic sci-fi ideas hits all the right notes and goes deep without overstaying its wel...

Read the full review »    

Was this review helpful?   

(80%)

Published: 2020-09-15, review by: destructoid.com

• Impressive effort with a few noticeable problems holding it back. Won't astound everyone, but is worth your time and cash.How we score:  The Destructoid reviews guide...

Read the full review »    

Was this review helpful?   

(85%)
    page 1 of 3 « Previous   1 2 3   Next »  

More popular products from the same category

Join our Consumer Panel!

• Infuence products of the future
  • Up to 4$ per answer
TestSeek will regularly send you survey invites to your email, you choose if and when you participate.

Join now! » (opens in a new window)